Download and Fill In
Patient History Form (PDF)
Then present it to the receptionist at appointment
time. Requires Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Who We Are:
Dr. Ralph Latimer OD (Optometrist)
What We Do:
Complete Family Eye Care & Vision Therapy
We are a full scope optometrist practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere.
With two optometrists, a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment,
Latimer Vision Center is more than just an "eye doctor," we go beyond 20/20.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Take our Vision
to determine if you or your child needs
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which affect
quality of life.
Latimer Vision Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations by
our staff and optometrists for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery by
our eye doctors
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for
Strabismus (eye turns) and
Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Special Populations, including Patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries, Stroke, Whiplash, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement